2013-11-28

Au revoir, La Vista !


by Kazu

These photos were exhibited on the second floor of Hotel La Vista.
What a wonderful scenery was cut out from the nature !
The name of the hotel group La Vista must be the namesake of the "Buena Vista" that surround each hotel of its group.    
I prefer the seaside resort for scuba diving to the mountainous area but soaking in the hot spring bath and watching the skylines of beautiful mountains may be worthwhile and inspire us the vision of deities.
A variety of products including handcrafts and textiles were sold at the rotunda of the hotel.
A couple of the room wear in the hotel were also sold for 8,000 Japanese Yen.
This is the outlook of the hotel. Another luxurious hotel "Bear Mont" is located on the upperside of this hotel but I prefer La Vista.
It was a pity that I could not show Kathleen and Alan the peak of Mt. Asahi(dake) but I believe that I will be able to take them around Hokkaido again with their son, daughter-in-law and grandson.
 I am so impressed by the concept how the females rule the males in this world that our talk about spouses heated up. I really enjoyed the chat so much and we have to talk much more.

Again,the sign means the garden where the deities are romping around. In the language of Ainu, the indigenous people of Hokkaido, Kamui Mintara".


No comments:

Post a Comment