2012-04-10

"Anne of Green Gables" in Ashibetsu City, Hokkaido

      ~"Anne of Green Gables" in Hokkaido~
           Welcome to Ashibetsu!
by Kazu

The Museum of Maple and Apple by Mr.Tsuyoshi ISHIOKA

This is a Cafe, Saloon Kensington.

This is the replica of Kensington Station where Anne was waiting for Mathew after her arrival on Prince Edward Island, Canada.  

The original Green Gables in Prince Edward Island were burned to the ground before and it was rebuilt based on the plan to build this replica model because its design plan had been lost so many years ago in Canada.
 I am not sure the design of furnitures in the Green Gables such as the multi-purpose stove and bed was like this but I remebmer that the layout and the small bed were like this even in the Green Gables in Prince Edward Island.
  
At the end of the day, I ran out of the photos of Hokkaido that have not been posted on this blog.
So I introduced Kensington and Avonlea Zone of "Canadian World  Park" in Ashibetsu, Sorachi sub-prefectural area, Hokkaido today. Spring has come and I am full of vim and vigor but I have not had enough time to take photos for this blog in Hokkaido.

This park will open at the end of this month.
I will write about Ashibetsu City again tomorrow.


  
Attention!
Copyright of photos in today's article belongs to the Municipality of Ashibetsu. 

No comments:

Post a Comment